Real Estate Communication SMS and Voice APIs
Thousands of companies use Plivo’s global cloud communications platform and voice and messaging APIs to power their business engagement platforms, including real estate firms and realtors, property management firms, and homesharing companies.
Plivo APIs for communication?
for real estate buyers and sellers
Improve communications with buyers, sellers, and renters
- Schedule showings with sellers or tenants and share offer updates and notifications.
- Broadcast alerts about new listings, price drops, and open houses, and include short codes that potential buyers can text for information.
- Inform tenants of repairs, inspections, and showings, and send them rent payment due reminders.
- Provide homesharers with door entry security codes.
Enhance security and improve internal office efficiency
- Increase login security with two-factor authentication and one-time passwords.
- Send incoming callers to their choice of departments via IVR menus that accept both DTMF and speech input.
- Keep staff updated on hours, policies, and other information.
Plivo for their communications
We talk about the pros and cons of different number types in a recent blog post. In the US, application-to-person (A2P) texting requires the use of 10DLC numbers, while short codes have different benefits.
Nothing could be easier. You can set up an SMS autoresponder that includes a custom message and a URL, or set up an MMS autoresponder with similar information plus an image or document.
High-quality, well-formatted content is more likely to be opened and less likely to be mistaken as spam by consumers, operators, and carriers. Follow these guidelines.
You can receive text messages from devices or people without writing a single line of code by using our PHLO visual design tool, or code an application in any of seven languages with the help of a Plivo SDK.