Financial Service Communication Voice and SMS APIs
Thousands of companies use Plivo’s global cloud communications platform and voice and messaging APIs to power their business engagement platforms, including banks, fintechs, trading platforms, and payments businesses.
Plivo APIs for communication?
for financial services
Enhance customer communications
- Send bulk SMS for required disclosures, market holiday notices, and research reports.
- Send alerts in the event of technical outages or market movements.
- Personalize customer experiences with notifications for things such as low balances, overdrafts, margin calls, and suspicious activity on accounts.
Improve security and enhance office efficiency
- Protect private information by requiring two-factor authentication and one-time passwords for financial transactions, including those delivered via mobile apps.
- Give incoming callers access to IVR menus that accept both DTMF and speech input.
- Keep staff updated on hours, policies, and other information.
Plivo for their communications
Plivo is SOC 2 Type 2 certified and holds a PCI DSS Level 1 certification. We also publish a list of security best practices that you can employ to make your accounts more secure.
Many of our customers generate and send OTPs through messages sent via our SMS and voice APIs. We’ve written use case guides that walk you through the process of writing code for two-factor authentication (2FA).
Zentrunk, Plivo’s SIP trunking service, provides a pure VoIP service for outbound and inbound voice calls. If you’re looking to increase the capacity of your current telecom stack, increase coverage, or extend or replace your on-premises infrastructure, read our Zentrunk guide to get started.
Easier than you might expect. You can build a system without writing a single line of code by using our PHLO visual design tool, or code it in any of seven languages with the help of a Plivo SDK. We’ve written use case guides that show both approaches.