Voice API Platform
Monitor, identify and troubleshoot end-to-end call quality issues proactively to improve end-user experience.
Actionable summary to identify issues quickly
Always be on top of the overall health of your Voice calls on Plivo. Identify call quality issues early and fix issues faster.
Call Summary Dashboard
A detailed summary of key call quality indicators such as latency, mos, and packet loss. Ability to segment calls by sub-account, geo-location, hangup details, carrier network, and device metadata.
Call Quality Feedback
Collect feedback from end-users using the Call Quality Feedback API. Root cause frequently reported issues by observing co-relations between audio quality metrics and attributes such as network condition, geo-location, and device metadata.
Identify correlations between audio quality (MOS, Jitter, Packet Loss, Latency and Audio Levels) and the key vectors that influence quality, such as device user-agent, network conditions, and downstream carrier.
Detailed call statistics for accurate troubleshooting
Root cause call setup and quality issues in seconds with all-new Call Debug UI.
Detailed Call Logs
- Who initiated the call?
- How and from where was the call initiated?
- Where did it terminate to?
- Which device, os, browser & mic was used?
- Who hung up the call and why?
- What were the other legs involved in the call flow?
You don’t have to go hunting for answers to key questions like these anymore.
Timeline Of Events
Troubleshoot reported issues quickly with an end to end view of the entire call from initiation to termination. Visualize end-user experience easily with a timeline of call state changes, conference events, and interactions with other legs.
Optionally enable raw audio packet capture, making it easier to identify quality issues like one way audio and choppy voice. Turn Audio Capture on-off at will right from your console.
Proactive monitoring for real-time alerts
Client-side monitoring and alerts for VoIP calls set-up using Plivo Browser, iOS, and Android SDKs.
- Smart diagnosisHighlight issues during an ongoing call by displaying prescriptive steps to your users such as "enable mic", or "check audio device".
- Real-time quality alertsHighlight issues when call quality suffers across your browser and mobile apps. Alert your users via real-time pop-ups for any critical call quality events.
- Pre-call connectivity tests (Coming soon)Evaluate network conditions and select the best location for each call. Alert users about poor network quality even before they make any phone calls similar to a real phone.
Powerful reporting for custom data views
Powerful analytics let you slice and dice call insights data however you want.
On the Console
Access all or any of the call insights data within the console using existing views. Uncover business and technical insights by combining rich call quality data with client metadata, custom tags, and raw CDRs.
Via REST APIs
Programmatically access data through APIs to deliver the same powerful insights to your end-users. Push data to third-party data platforms you use with ease.
Effortlessly integrate a modern analytics experience into your app by creating rich, interactive dashboards using embeddable Call Insight widgets.
Powerful Features out of the box
Everything you need to identify and fix call quality issues faster.
|Call Timeline and Hangup Details|
|Call Relationship Map|
|Real-time alerts on Browser and Mobile SDK calls|
|Call origination and termination meta data|
|Detailed Audio Quality Stats|
|Call Insights API and Embeddable SDKs|
It’s easy to get started. Sign up for free.
Create your account and receive trial credits or get in touch with us