All notable release changes to the iOS SDK will be documented in this page.
Version 2.1.16 - Mar 12, 2020
- Configurable maxAverageBitrate for Opus Codec.
Version 2.1.15 - Feb 19, 2020
New Features and Enhancements:
- Audio transmission using Opus codec for improved audio quality even under poor network conditions.
Version 2.1.14 - Jan 14, 2020
- Fixed incoming call without push notifications
Version 2.1.13 - Jan 10, 2020
- Bitcode support for iOS SDK
- Sending Feedback to Call insights.
Version 2.1.12 - Dec 12, 2019
iOS 13 and Xcode 11 support
- Added support for the new PushKit push notification policy for iOS 13 and Xcode 11. Please follow the migration guide to upgrade.
Note: It fixes the breaking change for Incoming calls using push notification on iOS 13 and Xcode 11.
Version 2.1.11 - Nov 25, 2019
- SRTP support for iOS SDK
Version 2.1.10 - Oct 01, 2019
- Added Media Metrics support in iOS SDK. Following events will be available in mediaMetrics delegate:
Version 2.1.9 - Sep 04, 2019
- RTP stats support for Call Insights
- Call-stats events will be sent to call insights for troubleshooting call quality issues.
Version 2.1.8 - Aug 20, 2019
- Fixed memory allocation issue with respect to delegates.
Version 2.1.7 - Aug 08, 2019
- Fixed socket framework issues.
Version 2.1.6 - Aug 07, 2019
- App crash fixed by disabling assertion in PJSIP which was caused by iOS SDK version 12.2
Version 2.1.5 - Jul 24, 2019
- Basic Call-Insights support for iOS SDK.
- Support stats for Call-Answered and Call-Summary events.
- Feedback function for customers to report call quality issues and send call-related SDK logs to Plivo.
Version 2.1.4 - Jun 26, 2019
Manage multiple iOS Push credentials from a single Plivo account
- To enable Incoming calls, the New Login method to register Plivo Endpoint with a certificate ID.
Version 2.1.3 - Apr 15, 2019
- Added login methods with registration timeout and device token.
- Removed white spaces from SIP URI.
Version 2.1.2 - Feb 07, 2019
- Fixed the version
Version 2.1.1 - Feb 07, 2019
- Fixed 180 ringing issue.
- Added PJSIP 2.7.2
- Fixed Cancel issue in PJSIP 2.7.2 by adding the patch.
- Fixed `onLoginFailed` Function not being called when login fails.
Version 2.1.0 - Jan 16, 2019
- Improvement in Call switching.
- Improved handling of network transitions
- Enhancement in Hold and Unhold
- Better error handling
- Detailed Logging for better debugging
Version 1.0 - 2017
- Pushkit and Callkit functionality. Using Callkit allows app to
- Use the native incoming call screen in both the locked and unlocked states.
- Start calls from the native Phone app’s Contacts, Favorites and Recent screens.
- Interplay with other calls in the system.
Version 0.6 - Jul 19, 2016
- Bug fix: loss of audio during the interruption. Added functions hold & unhold to PlivoIncoming and PlivoOutgoing.
- Rename AFNetworking classes to avoid duplicate symbols
Version 0.5 - Apr 07, 2015
- Rename Reachability classes to avoid duplicate symbols
- Support for the following architectures: armv7, armv7s, arm64, i386, x86_64
Version 0.4 - Feb 16, 2015
- Hard reset of endpoints
- Improved support for PlivoEndpoint delegates
- Fixed crash on calling login() multiple times
- Disabled default debug logging
- Bug fix: onLogout delegate not being called when the endpoint logs out
Version 0.3 - Oct 26, 2013
- Get SIP Call ID
- Enhancement: Build SIP URI if user only supply digit as call destination
- Bug fix: hangup invalid call causing app to crash
- Bug fix: onOutgoingCallInvalid delegate causing app to crash
- Bug fix: delegate/notification creating new call object. We should use existing call object
Version 0.2 - Oct 09, 2013
- Receive incoming custom SIP headers
Rate this page
🥳 Thank you! It means a lot to us!
Help Us Improve
Thank you so much for rating the page, we would like to get your input for further improvements!
Thank you for your feedback!