All notable release changes to the iOS SDK will be documented on this page.
Version 2.1.17 - Jul 27, 2020
- Improvements in handling network changes during the idle state.
Version 2.1.16 - Mar 12, 2020
- Configurable maxAverageBitrate for Opus Codec.
Version 2.1.15 - Feb 19, 2020
New Features and Enhancements:
- Audio transmission using Opus codec for improved audio quality even under poor network conditions.
Version 2.1.14 - Jan 14, 2020
- Fixed incoming call without push notifications
Version 2.1.13 - Jan 10, 2020
- Bitcode support for iOS SDK
- Sending Feedback to Call insights.
Version 2.1.12 - Dec 12, 2019
iOS 13 and Xcode 11 support
- Added support for the new PushKit push notification policy for iOS 13 and Xcode 11. Please follow the migration guide to upgrade.
Note: It fixes the breaking change for Incoming calls using push notification on iOS 13 and Xcode 11.
Version 2.1.11 - Nov 25, 2019
- SRTP support for iOS SDK
Version 2.1.10 - Oct 01, 2019
- Added Media Metrics support in iOS SDK. Following events will be available in mediaMetrics delegate:
Version 2.1.9 - Sep 04, 2019
- RTP stats support for Call Insights
- Call-stats events will be sent to call insights for troubleshooting call quality issues.
Version 2.1.8 - Aug 20, 2019
- Fixed memory allocation issue concerning delegates.
Version 2.1.7 - Aug 08, 2019
- Fixed socket framework issues.
Version 2.1.6 - Aug 07, 2019
- App crash fixed by disabling assertion in PJSIP which was caused by iOS SDK version 12.2
Version 2.1.5 - Jul 24, 2019
- Basic Call-Insights support for iOS SDK.
- Support stats for Call-Answered and Call-Summary events.
- Feedback function for customers to report call quality issues and send call-related SDK logs to Plivo.
Version 2.1.4 - Jun 26, 2019
Manage multiple iOS Push credentials from a single Plivo account
- To enable Incoming calls, the New Login method to register Plivo Endpoint with a certificate ID.
Version 2.1.3 - Apr 15, 2019
- Added login methods with registration timeout and device token.
- Removed white spaces from SIP URI.
Version 2.1.2 - Feb 07, 2019
- Fixed the version
Version 2.1.1 - Feb 07, 2019
- Fixed 180 ringing issue.
- Added PJSIP 2.7.2
- Fixed Cancel issue in PJSIP 2.7.2 by adding the patch.
- Fixed `onLoginFailed` Function not being called when a login fails.
Version 2.1.0 - Jan 16, 2019
- Improvement in Call switching.
- Improved handling of network transitions
- Enhancement in Hold and Unhold
- Better error handling
- Detailed Logging for better debugging
Version 1.0 - 2017
- Pushkit and Callkit functionality. Using Callkit allows the app to
- Use the native incoming call screen in both the locked and unlocked states.
- Start calls from the native Phone app’s Contacts, Favorites, and Recent screens.
- Interplay with other calls in the system.
Version 0.6 - Jul 19, 2016
- Bugfix: loss of audio during the interruption. Added functions hold & unhold to PlivoIncoming and PlivoOutgoing.
- Rename AFNetworking classes to avoid duplicate symbols
Version 0.5 - Apr 07, 2015
- Rename Reachability classes to avoid duplicate symbols
- Support for the following architectures: armv7, armv7s, arm64, i386, x86_64
Version 0.4 - Feb 16, 2015
- Hard reset of endpoints
- Improved support for PlivoEndpoint delegates
- Fixed crash on calling login() multiple times
- Disabled default debug logging
- Bugfix: onLogout delegate not being called when the endpoint logs out
Version 0.3 - Oct 26, 2013
- Get SIP Call-ID
- Enhancement: Build SIP URI if the user only supply digit as call destination
- Bugfix: hangup invalid call causing the app to crash
- Bugfix: onOutgoingCallInvalid delegate causing the app to crash
- Bugfix: delegate/notification creating new call object. We should use the existing call object
Version 0.2 - Oct 09, 2013
- Receive incoming custom SIP headers
Rate this page
🥳 Thank you! It means a lot to us!
Help Us Improve
Thank you so much for rating the page, we would like to get your input for further improvements!
Subscribe to Updates
Thank you for your feedback!