Integrations with Plivo
Here are some creative ways you can add voice and SMS capabilities to existing apps. We are always open to submissions for cool hacks, so feel free to reach out at hello [at] plivo [dot] com.
- SMS-to-Email Gateway: We’ve partnered with our friends at Mailgun to show you how to receive and reply to SMS messages directly from your email inbox. This integration is also completely free and can be built entirely using your free Mailgun account and your free Plivo account.
- HipChat Sales Line Bot: Here’s we’ll show you how to build an IVR (interactive voice response) system and use HipChat’s APIs to post details of incoming calls, recordings and voicemails on your Plivo number directly to a HipChat chat room. This bot also automatically sends the URL of the call recording (after each call is complete) to the chat room. This way, your sales team can have access to custome call info anywhere anytime.
- Raspberry Pi Phone: We love hacking on Raspberry Pi. Here, we’ll show you how to make calls to pre-set numbers using a keypad attached to Raspberry Pi.
- Salesforce Demo: here we show how we use Plivo on the Salesforce platform to enable users to send single and bulk text messages and make individual and bulk calls to their leads inside Salesforce.
- Parse Cloud: this integration shows how to make a phone call or send a text message via Plivo with a mobile app written on the Parse platform
- Zoho CRM: Plivo’s Zoho CRM integration allows you to send SMS text messages and make calls directly from your Zoho CRM interface to over 196 countries.