- Crash fix when user hangs-up the call in no network scenario .
- MediMetrics function name changed.
- Crash fix when call-insights is disabled.
- Crash fix for UI thread.
- Media Metrics feature for Android SDK.
- RTP paid flag feature for Android SDK.
- MOS value improvements in Android SDK.
- Improvements in MOS value calculation.
- RTP stats support for Call Insights
- Call-stats events will be sent to call insights for troubleshooting call quality issues.
- Fixed Websocket library which was conflicting the Customer’s Websocket library.
- Basic Call-insights support for Android SDK.
- Support stats for Call-Answered and Call-Summary events.
- Feedback function for customers to report call quality issues and send call-related SDK logs to Plivo.
- IPV6 transport fix during registration.
Manage multiple Android Push credentials from a single Plivo account
- To enable Incoming calls, the New Login method to register Plivo Endpoint with a certificate ID.
- Improvements in NetworkChangeReceiver
- Fixed a crash in an onLoginFailed scenario
- onLogin failed event will be sent only when the Login method fails to Register
- Fixed outgoing.callH(num, headers) method, which was not disconnecting the call after making an outbound call.
Android SDK is provided as .aar file for easy integration .
Push Notifications for incoming calls through Firebase.
Supports Android Versions from 6.0 to until latest.
New Example application which covers all the SDK features.
Improvements / Major Bug fixes:
Improvements in Audio flow during changes in the network.
Improvements in SDK stability related to crashes.
Improvements in SDK debugging with verbose logs.
- public void setRegTimeout(int regTimeout) - will be removed in future releases. Currently deprecated. Instead you can use this method login(String username, String password, int regTimeout) for providing regTimeout.