Microsoft Power Automate
To start using the Plivo connector with Microsoft Power Automate, you need:
This connector doesn’t have any triggers.
You can perform these Plivo-powered actions on Microsoft Power Automate:
- Get message: Fetch details of a message, given the message UUID
- List messages: Get a list of all messages associated with your Plivo account
- Make a call: Make a call by specifying the source, destination, and answer URL
- Send SMS: Send a text message by specifying the source, destination, and message
If you’re using a Plivo trial account, you can send messages and make calls only to verified sandboxed numbers.
Sample use cases
Here are a few sample workflows that you can build using this integration:
- Get SMS notifications on your phone number
- Send SMS reminders and alerts to your customers
- Send SMS and voice OTPs to verify your users
- Create conference calls and complex outbound call flows
A few more details
- Microsoft restricts the number of API calls to 100 per connection per 60 seconds.
Report any feedback or problems with this integration by contacting the Plivo support team.