Introducing Plivo .NET (C#) SDK 4.0 (Beta)
EDIT: The .NET SDK is now out of Beta. Please refer to the GA release blogpost to know more.
We are super excited to announce the public beta of the Plivo .NET (C#) SDK 4.0, the next version of our .NET helper. This announcement is the last of the several announcements we made regarding our next version of helpers. So far, we released the Plivo Python SDK 4.0 (Beta), the Plivo Ruby SDK 4.0 (Beta), the Plivo Node.js SDK 4.0 (Beta), the Plivo PHP SDK 4.0 (Beta), the Plivo Go SDK 4.0 (Beta) and the Plivo Java SDK 4.0 (Beta) earlier today.
- The new SDK works with both .NET Framework (4.5+) and .NET Core (1.0+). Check here to know about all the other supported platforms against .NET Standard 1.1
- The API interfaces are consistent and guessable
- The new SDK has excellent IDE support (including but not limited to Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Atom, Vim and Sublime Text) without the need to juggle between documentation and code
- Get started with the .NET SDK on Plivo Developers Portal
- See more examples of how you can use this SDK at Plivo API Reference for the latest .NET SDK
- Report any feedback or problems with this beta version by opening an issue on Github.
- You can view the codebase for this version at https://github.com/plivo/plivo-dotnet.
We recommend you use the new version of the helper as this is the only version where the new features will be added going forward. Report any feedback or problems with this beta version by opening an issue on Github.