We are excited to announce the Plivo Integromat integration that lets you use Plivo’s capabilities in your Integromat scenarios to the fullest extent possible. This announcement is the first of several announcements we will make over the next couple of weeks regarding the various integrations that will let you enhance the efficiency of your workflows.
Here’s what you will need to start using the Plivo Integromat integration:
- A Plivo account
- A paid or trial Integromat account
- Checkout our guide to create a live poll powered by Plivo SMS and Google Sheets using the Plivo Integromat integration
You can use the following triggers to trigger your scenario on Integromat:
- SMS Received (INSTANT): Trigger gets activated instantly when a new SMS is received
- SMS Received: Trigger gets activated for every new SMS that is received
- Call Received (INSTANT): Trigger gets activated instantly when there’s a new incoming call
- Call Received: Trigger gets activated for every new incoming call
- New Recording Added: Trigger gets activated for every new recording that is added to your account
You can perform the following actions on Integromat that are powered by Plivo:
- Send SMS: Send SMS to any phone number
- Make call and speak text: Make a call to any phone number and speak specified text
- Make call and play audio: Make a call to any phone number and play an audio file
- Respond to incoming call: Respond to an incoming call by returning Plivo XML
Note: If you are using a Plivo trial account, you can send messages and make calls only to verified sandboxed numbers
Sample workflows that can be built
While there are a large number of possibilities, here are a few sample workflows that you can build using this integration:
- Get SMS notifications on your phone number
- Send SMS reminders & alerts to your customers
- Run a live SMS poll
- Send SMS and voice OTPs to verify your users
- Forward an incoming call to your personal phone number
- Build an IVRS that can take orders or check an order status And many more!
A few more details
- Instant triggers use webhooks internally are auto-assigned to the Plivo number you select while setting up the workflow. That means that any other Plivo Application that was assigned to that number previously will be removed. Also, if you need multiple numbers to trigger the same scenario on Integromat, just assign all those numbers to the Plivo Application that is auto-created by Integromat.
- You cannot have instant SMS and instant call setup simultaneously on a single Plivo number by default. However, you can achieve this by manually changing the webhook URLs - which is recommended only for advanced users.
Report any feedback or problems with this integration by contacting the Plivo Support team at https://support.plivo.com
What is Integromat?
Integromat is an easy to use, powerful tool with unique features for automating manual processes. Connect your favorite apps, services and devices with each other without having any programming skills. It is not only capable of connecting apps but can also transfer and transform data. It works 24 hours a day, seven days a week and does not require your intervention. Simply set Integromat to do what you want and let it work for you. You can visit Integromat at https://www.integromat.com/en/.