All notable release changes to the iOS SDK will be documented in this page.
v2.1.2 - 2019-02-07
- Fixed the version
v2.1.1 - 2019-02-07
- Fixed 180 ringing issue.
- Added PJSIP 2.7.2
- Fixed Cancel issue in PJSIP 2.7.2 by adding the patch.
- Fixed `onLoginFailed` Function not being called when login fails.
v2.1.0 - 2019-01-16
- Improvement in Call switching.
- Improved handling of network transitions
- Enhancement in Hold and Unhold
- Better error handling
- Detailed Logging for better debugging
v1.0 - 2017
- Pushkit and Callkit functionality. Using Callkit allows app to
- Use the native incoming call screen in both the locked and unlocked states.
- Start calls from the native Phone app’s Contacts, Favorites and Recent screens.
- Interplay with other calls in the system.
v0.6 - 2016-07-19
- Bug fix: loss of audio during the interruption. Added functions hold & unhold to PlivoIncoming and PlivoOutgoing.
- Rename AFNetworking classes to avoid duplicate symbols
v0.5 - 2015-04-07
- Rename Reachability classes to avoid duplicate symbols
- Support for the following architectures: armv7, armv7s, arm64, i386, x86_64
v0.4 - 2015-02-16
- Hard reset of endpoints
- Improved support for PlivoEndpoint delegates
- Fixed crash on calling login() multiple times
- Disabled default debug logging
- Bug fix: onLogout delegate not being called when the endpoint logs out
v0.3 - 2013-10-26
- Get SIP Call ID
- Enhancement: Build SIP URI if user only supply digit as call destination
- Bug fix: hangup invalid call causing app to crash
- Bug fix: onOutgoingCallInvalid delegate causing app to crash
- Bug fix: delegate/notification creating new call object. We should use existing call object
v0.2 - 2013-10-09
- Receive incoming custom SIP headers