This sample application demonstrates how to register your android application to the Plivo platform using the Android SDK. This step is required to start making and receiving calls on your android application. A real world app would usually do more than this.
- Clone our android sample apps repository.
git clone https://github.com/plivo/plivo-android-examples.gitor download the zip
- Setup Android with Eclipse and Launch eclipse
- Select File -> New -> Other
- Choose 'Android Project From Existing Code' and navigate to the plivo-android-examples folder and click Open
- Create a new endpoint with a username and a password. Learn more about creating endpoints using this guide.
- Launch the PlivoPhone application in eclipse.
- Enter the username and password of your endpoint when prompted for.
You should see a "Login Success" message on your screen if your app is able to succesfully register.