Plivo iOS Inbound Call
This sample application demonstrates how to accept inbound calls from any phone or SIP endpoints to the Plivo iOS SDK.
- Sign up for a Plivo Account
- Create an endpoint with a username and a password. Learn more on how to create an endpoint using this guide.
- Clone our ios sample apps repository.
git clone https://github.com/plivo/plivo-ios-examples.gitor download the zip
- Launch the PlivoIncomingApp project in XCode.
- Edit the source file
Phone.min the PlivoIncomingApp. Assign your endpoint username and password to the respective variables.
NSString *username = @"plivo_username"; NSString *password = @"password";
- Setup your Plivo number to forward the call to the SIP endpoint registered with the iOS app using this guide.
- Make a call to the Plivo number to receive the call on the iOS app.
When the call is received on the app, the answer button will be enabled. Click on the answer button to answer the call.